Hello, September!

Assalamualaikum! Selamat malam, salam sejahtera dan salam satu Malaysia kepada semua manusia yang berada di negara Malaysia! 31st August 2019 genap 63 tahun negara kita dah merdeka. TETAPI, adakah diri anda sudah merdeka juga? HEHE

Okay, enough nonsense. It has been a while huh since my last update? Well, that is because I am busy with my life. I was actually so busy trying to fix myself hehe. My previous post, I told you guys that I was actually having a final examination right? Then suddenly I became emotional and all that stupid stuff. LOL.

Okay, guess what. After the final paper, I had a meltdown for a few times because I feel like I did not give the best answer for the exam paper. But then, idgaf about it anymore. Because later that night, me and my boyfriend went out to the light festival. We also eat durian because abah brought it for us. We spend our night together and I was actually amazed at my boyfriend because he does not feel awkward around my parents. Its a good sign is it? Heheheh. Then, it is time for a holiday! Bye Raub! LOL

Then, after a few months of being at home doing nothing, finally, my final results have come! Alhamdulillah for the results. All the pain throughout the whole semester really paid off! Then, I had to wait for another few days for my Degree results to come out. It's actually not a degree results. It's a result penerapan nak masuk ke degree. HAHAHA. And again, Alhamdulillah I got the chance to further my study to the next level of educations. Gittewwwww...

And today is actually my last day at home because tomorrow I'm going to my new University for the registrations. But as usual, I can't sleep because I am really nervous. So, that is why I'm writing this blog because I got nothing to do hehehe.

I really hope that tomorrow or the next day that will come, I can handle everything with ease. I really hope everything going to be fine as always. May Allah ease everything in whatever that we are doing.

Night everyone! Assalamualaikum! :)

WMW - 1/9/2019 - 1:51AM